- Ultimate Productivity Toolkit
- Testing Foundations
- Bug Advocacy
- Heuristics for Effective Public Speaking
- F.O.U.R. Years
- 50+ Lessons from 50 Books
- TestFlix 2020 Summary Book
- FailQonf 2021 Summary Book
- HBR – A Bold Experiment
- Challenges in Test Automation
- Navigating the World as a Context-Driven Tester (Contributor)
- Ministry of Testing
- The Test Tribe
- Agile Test Alliance: Common Testing Mistakes at GTR’21
Want to see all my talks? Check them out here.
- Synapse QA
There’s more stuff I’ve written. Link to all my guest posts.
- First Position
- Third Position
Want to see all my wins? Check them out here.
- Git Study Notes with Prachi Dahibhate
- The Whole Team Approach to Continuous Testing with Apoorva Ram
- Scaling Tests with Docker with Apoorva Ram & Himani Yadav
- Nuget Package Manager
- Test Automation for Accessibility with Apoorva Ram, Pallavi Hatole, and Deviprasad
- TestFlix 2022 Notes & Takeaways with Anindita Rath and Mahathee D
- TesterSpeak by The Test Chat
- What Makes IoT Testing Special? with Daniel Knott
- Podcast with Salesforce Testing Guy
- Panel Discussion on “QA’s Role in Time To Market” by BrowserStack
- Software Engineer Rahul’s Mind Map Journey with XMind
- QED, Busting Test Automation Myths with Testsigma
- Interview with Trending in Testing
- A Chat with ZenQuest Winners
Apps / Contribution
- My Testing Kit
- Ultimate Productivity Toolkit App with Ajay Balamurugadas
- Testathon Cheatsheet with Ajay Balamurugadas
- Testers’ Playground with Ajay Balamurugadas
- Writing & Presentation Tools with Ajay Balamurugadas
- All Quality & Testing Roles with Milan K
- Documentation PR with Cometa (Open Source No Code) Documentation.
Rahul Parwal is a Software Tester & Generalist. Presently, He works as a Senior Software Engineer with ifm engineering in India. Reading, learning, and practicing the craft of software testing is something Rahul enjoys doing. His recent accolades include the ‘Jerry Weinberg Testing Excellence Award‘ from the “Tea-time with Testers”.
Wanna know more? I have added some sugar here.
Things are the way they are, because they got that way. – Jerry Weinberg