Last Updated: 11 August 2022
- ASUS TUF FX705DT-AU028T: My personal computer
- Apple iPhone SE: My Phone
- Dell 27-Inch Gaming Monitor S2721DGF: My primary monitor, Worth the price.
- Green Soul Monster Ergonomic Chair: I have forgotten what back pain feels like 🙂
- Mi Smart Band 4: My Step, Time, and Sleep Tracker
- Mi Band Silicone Strap Band Bracelet: It’s durable and worth the price.
- Digitek Professional (12-inch) LED Ring Light: Good light, I am still figuring out the right position for it.
- Laptop Convertible Office Side Bag: I use this to carry my laptop, water bottles, and other stuff from office to home.
- Logitech C310 Digital HD Webcam: This is 100x better than my laptop’s built-in camera. If you want to buy now, go for the 1080p version.
- Height Adjustable Foldable Portable Laptop Table: I use this when I am sick and have to do some work from bed.
- iVoltaa Ethernet Cable: I am an Ethernet Guy. I avoid using WiFi in my office.
- Amazon Basics USB-A to Lightning Cable: Premium Quality
- Amazon Basics Lightning to USB Cable: This is a 4 feet cable. Useful if you don’t have a charging point near your bed.
- Wacom Intuos Digital Graphics Pen: Yet to use the full power of this. Purchased out of fascination. My touch typing habit restricts me from using this much.
- Cosmic Byte Mechanical Keyboard: I love this one. Recommended for beginners.
- Logitech B170 Wireless Mouse: My mouse 🙂
- Bose SoundLink Speaker: This is wireless in nature. Go for it if you want a premium sound experience.
- Blue Snowball iCE Plug ‘n Play USB Microphone: Worth the price. It has improved my recording audio quality.
- Techblaze Professional Double Layer Mic Studio Pop Filter: Useful for clearing out air and other irregular sounds.
- Portronics 4 Ports USB Hub: Helps me to group all the USB ports from all the above gadgets into one USB port.
- Bird Eats Bug: Favourite Bug Recording Software for Web Apps
- XMind 2022: Favourite Mindmapping Tool
- TestCompass: Awesome Model Based Testing Tool for Serious Testers
- 7Zip: Unzipping & Zipping Tool
- Audacity: For editing, and enhancing an audio recording
- AutoHotKey: Text Expander & Scripting Tool for Windows
- Dropbox: Data at my fingertips
- Evernote: Fav Note-Taking App (It’s Powerful!)
- Everything: Helps my search for anything on my PC quickly
- Microsoft Edge: More powerful than Google Chrome. I am using it for the last 1 year now.
- Krisp: Tool for removing noise from calls
- Telegram & Slack Desktop App: For chatting in the communities.
- Canva Desktop App: For things around content posters, flyers, design ideas, etc.
- Clipchamp: For Video Editing, Recording, & Captioning.
There are other small browser extension tools that I use. You can find it here: My Personalized Toolkit (Desktop Installable)